Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mary Poppins!

Girls Night Out!
Last night Kate and I went to see Mary Poppins with Grandma Kersey, Grandma Hall, and Aunt Katie. What a fun show. Kate barely made it through. She was asleep in the car before we got home. It was kinda long and we were all getting tired, but we had a fun time.

Kate really didn't want to take any pictures so I told her if she would smile normal, we would take silly ones too.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I think I like the silly ones better!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tina said...

So fun! It's not coming to our town. So I'm pretty jealous.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

You two are so pretty!

Peterson Family said...

Love it! What a fun night out.

I can't get my kids to take a 'normal' picture anymore either! :) We had family pictures the other night and about 3 turned out. haha :)