Saturday, October 2, 2010

We are moving!

It has been a crazy few weeks. We have been looking and wanting to move for a while now, but the market to sell just is not that great. So we decided to just go ahead and rent out our house and buy another. So now we are getting ready to move in two weeks. I have felt quite overwhelmed as I started putting the last 9 years into boxes. We moved into our house the same month we got married and now two kids later we are busting at the seams. Trying to get all the stuff we have accumulated into boxes is quite a daunting task. Today I tackled the kids rooms. Progress is being made. The next few weeks will be busy.

We will be moving to Mesa. I have been a Gilbert girl my whole life so this will be a new experience for me. We are excited to get some more room and also a pool! At least I am excited about the pool. Chris threatens he will fill it with dirt if it starts to be a money pit!

I have to give a shout out to Kate who scored her first goal ever today! Actually- she made 2 goals today in her soccer game. It was a very exciting game and we had so much fun cheering on her and her team. I am so happy for her. I am only sad that my video camera's battery died on me right before the goals. Wyatt also scored two goals today too! He is a riot to watch. He makes me laugh.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so excited for you guys!

tricia said...

I am really excited for you guys but sad that you are moving. Please, please let's keep in touch!! I just am going to miss you so much and can't imagine Girl's Camp and Encinas Ward without you.

Jamie said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the new place. I wish I could be there to help you!!!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Sheri!!! So exciting! Good luck with the move but can't wait to come visit and lounge by the pool with you!! :) Wanna see pics! Congrats.

Dahly Mama said...

Sadly happy for you, Sheri! The neighborhood and ward are just not going to be the same without you and Chris. Don't be strangers k?