Good Find!
After Kate's dance class this morning we ran and got Wyatt a haircut.
I just love little boys with a nice short haircut. The style now with all these teenagers is the long shaggy look. I hate it. Anyway- after that we ran to Costco. Sometimes that can be overwhelming with my two. I wanted to post about a good find there today. I came across this organic trail mix that is sooo yummy. If you are looking for a good healthy snack- I highly recommend this. It is definitely worth the $10.
Bear Naked organic trail mix
cashews,walnuts,almonds,dried cranberries,raisins,pumpkin seeds, and dark chocolate chips

3 comments:
The trail mix looks yum. And I still can't get over what a "big boy" your Wyatt has become!
Your pix are soooo cute!(below)
My guy got his hair chopped off last month. He wanted a buzz like his friend, but he has such gorgeous hair, I had reservations!
Everyone compliments his thick, brown head of hair -but since it's his, not mine, I took him for the haircut. It's not too short, but definately a new look. He was born with a wig!! He is 8 1/2 now.
hey, so do you live in the packards area? by the library? We support care for life & my dad was mission president in joburg -which covered mozambique -now own mission. I would love to go help.Did you do this before your marriage?babies? I don't think it's in my near future though. My hubs knows I would sneak a couple babies in my luggage to take home!!
haha -ciao
Cute haircut! Thanks for your comments on my blog - very sweet.
The trail mix looks really good - was that at costco? I agree, those trips to costco can be quite hairy. I still won't let my girls get out of the shopping cart!
Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment