A Girls getaway!
So this weekend is the GIRLS weekend! We decided that we moms need a nice weekend to ourselves and came up with a great plan. The hubbies are taking the kids and we are going HERE for the weekend!! Yep- just the girls- me, my sister, my mom, and my SIL's. We check in tomorrow and check out on Sunday! We are going to have a great time. We are even doing a favorites thing exchange. Everyone brings their favorite item x 5. I will definitely post the fun when we get back! Cheers!
Have fun men with the little ones!
(I have to add that Chris kinda got out of the babysitting this weekend since he will be flying to CA. So thanks grandma and grandpa)


9 comments:
Have fun Sheri!
Sheri, I am so jealous, it looks great and what fun you will all have with each other, can't wait to find out what you did.
Oh how fun!!!!!!! I am so jealous. heeheehee. Enjoy and get some reast :)
I am soooo jealous!! Is it too late to be related to you?
very Fun! hope you guys have a great time together!
What a GREAT idea!!! have fun...I can not wait to hear how it went!
Great weekend to lie by the pool with a magazine and nice beverage!
Sleep in, eat good treats, relax!
Hi Sheri, It's Vanessa's sis, Jessie. Ness was telling me about your girls w/e and I am so jealous! Hope you all have a blast & enjoy being away!
L U C K -Y! Did I sound like Napoleon Dynamite?
What a fun idea. I think we need a friends weekend...to Italy or something :)
Love you!
Natalie
Post a Comment