Pre Halloween excitement
After their baths tonight I made the mistake of letting the kids try on the costumes I bought today at the store. They were so excited that now I can't get them to take them off! They wanted to see themselves in the mirror- Wyatt thought he was the coolest thing! Kate originally wanted to be a princess, then she changed her mind and wanted to be a pirate, then today at the store- she saw this witch outfit and changed her mind again.
Wyatt watched the Batman movie at grandma's house last week and immediately was hooked.
I know Halloween is more than a month away, so I hope they don't change their minds again. I just know from experience that if I wait too long to get costumes- all the good ones are gone and you can never find the right size.

8 comments:
I also I bought the boys their costumes today. I hope you havea wonderful Sunday.
Way cute pictures!
I love em!! How cute that Wyatt is playing the part!!
SO cute!
love them! smart thinking shopping ahead! they sell out of the good ones so fast and the right sizes! hope they don't change their minds but you can always tell them, they put them on and took the tags off? their choice was made. keep hyping it and watching the movie and hopefully it'll go smoothly!
Cute pictures!! I did the same thing and bought my kids costumes early this year. I had to hide them and I am PRAYING that they don't change their minds either!! :) Hunter is going to be a Fireman (he DIED to wear the helmet) and Wes is going to be Thomas the Train! Though we'll see what they actually turn into on Halloween night... :)
Kate is too cute to be a witch! Wyatt is so awesome in his costume. I love it!
Don't you love Halloween? I love your kids costumes! I tried to convince Raelyn to use our witch costume we've had forever that I bought on clearance after Halloween years ago, but of course she wants to be Tinkerbell instead!
I have a friend who purposely lets her kids wear their costumes early to get the most bang for her buck. However, last year her son's spiderman costume got a big hole before Halloween because of too much use!
Post a Comment