Countdown to Halloween
I just finished doing this with (for) the kids. Let's be honest- I did it with Kate while Wyatt took his nap and Kate just cut and taped all the extra pieces while I put the real chains together. I got the idea from Cindy and thought my kids might enjoy it too. We will see how it works.


5 comments:
We did caramel apples this year. We always carve pumpkins for Halloween. I'm assuming you're just asking about Halloween? I would love to do more, but I'm not super creative like you!!!
Super cute, Sheri! Good idea making one chain for each child, so they're not arguing about who gets to take it off every day (like my kids!)
I love this idea !! Super fun and creative I may have to borrow it.
I am afraid my baby would rip this one down, unless I hung it from the ceiling!
darling idea!!!
Post a Comment