Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Funny Boy

So Wyatt is almost 2 1/2 and we have been wondering how long it was going to take him to figure out how to get out of his crib. He never really tries. Then one day Chris said to him if he wanted out he had to get out himself. I thought- great- that's the end of it. But he still won't get out unless we tell him. I took these last night of him climbing out just laughing at himself thinking he was being sneaky. He thought he was pretty funny.

9 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Oh, you're in for it now!!! :) Camille started climbing out of her crib a few months ago and I was just not ready (and neither was she) for her to be in a bed yet! I tried a bed one night and I think we both got maybe a couple hours of sleep that night :) I ended up buying one of those cozy crib tents (pretty much a nice way of saying a "cage"!) I'm so mean!

Amy said...

he is so darn adorable!

Crazymamaof6 said...

guh! why! why would he tell him to climb out on his own! naps maybe forever ruined! and bed times too! he is a cutie though and looking very proud of his skills!

Jamie said...

So cute and proud!! I always give up and turn mine into the toddler bed option at that point. I figure if they can climb in and out then why not make it easier on them.

donna said...

Oh looks like he is ready for a big boy bed :)

Audrey said...

What a beautiful smile that boy has. So photogenic!

vanessa said...

way to go cuz!- boe

Shawna said...

Do you still have the fire engine bed? Better get it ready he won't stay in his crib now that he knows how to get out...I love catching them in the act of being sneaky. What a cutie he is.

kh said...

He looks SO MUCH LIKE GRANT! Once they climb out of the crib, there's no point for the crib anymore. (Although I hate the crib, so I am never too sad to see it leave...)