Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



It was six years ago today that this picture was taken. I can't believe how fast time goes. It has been a great 6 years and I am looking forward to many more. I feel very lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father. Chris treats me like a queen and loves me unconditionally. He has such a good heart and works so hard for our family. Love ya!

17 comments:

vanessa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! love you guys! have fun tonight....

kh said...

November anniversaries are the BEST! I can attest! Happy Anniversary! 6 years brought 2 darling little kids, what will another 6 bring... humm? ;0)

Audrey said...

You look absolutely beautiful and I bet you didn't even use photoshop on this!

donna said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Hey i am flying to Az on MLK weekend in Jan. I will be staying with Michelle. It would be fun to have a blog lunch:)

Peterson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peterson Family said...

You two make a great looking couple! So photogenic!! I hope that you have a wonderful anniversary!

Jamie said...

That was such a happy day! How wonderful is it that you are still that happy?!! We love you guys!

Jamie said...

Happy,Happy Anniversary!!! Has it really been six years? Crazy how time flies!! Been to a monster truck rally lately?:o):o)?

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow hope you have a great anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I love seeing the picture. You look absolutely gorgeous.

Tracy said...

I love the picture! You guys are a hot couple! Zowie! no wonder your kids are are so cute!

Michelle Alley said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a great picture!

Tina said...

Sheri?!?! This is Tina (Standage) Bushman....remember me? I was blog hopping and saw the Standage name on a friend's page and had to follow it and I found YOU. I hope you don't mind me blog-crashing. You have such a fun blog.... and a WAY cute family! Congrats on your Anniversary.
Now I have to check out Tracy's blog. :D

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Cody said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been 6 years. It was so fun to watch you two date and then get married. Sometimes I even tell people about a roommate I had and her boyfriend who brought her flowers every Friday. He's lucky to have you and You are lucky to have him. Congrats!!

Kenyon said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

You guys haven't changed a bit--still the beautiful couple, so happy and in love :)