Guess who went to Vegas? Chris left last Friday to Las Vegas for work and returned home last night. It is always a long weekend when he is gone. I never sleep very well. Not only because I am nervous when he is gone- but I also have two kids in bed with me who end up sleeping horizontally or falling out of bed during the night. He brought the kids home some fun costumes/dress up clothes. He found these at Ceasar's Palace.
Our little Roman soldier and Cleopatra!

7 comments:
those are so stinking cute! love them! i hate when my hubby is gone too.
THOSE are so CUTE! i have such cute nieces and nephews...
OH they both look so cute!!!!!
Craig is gone for two weeks next week - yikes, I'm not going to get any sleep :( I so know what you mean about how when the husband is gone - what is a girl to do!? The outfits are really cute! Glad he's back!
Way to go Chris!! Those are so cute!!
such fun dress up stuff...even cuter somehow knowing that Chris brought them home for the littles!
And what kind of outfit did he bring YOU from Vegas? Hmm...
Love the outfits. Those will be cute for Halloween if they make it that long.
Post a Comment