Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Birthday...

Here is what the cake looked like before the kids got to it.
After....
They were cracking me up! Good thing I made cupcakes too.
Wyatt got to celebrate with all his cousins

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute cake!!! Did you make that??

Tina said...

I was going to ask the same thing. Way cute cake... It looks like he had the best birthday ever!

Tracy said...

I really did love that cake! Your like Martha Stewart!

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! way to go on that!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! That cake looks amazing. Yeah those boys got to that cake fast.

Amy said...

That cake is so awesome, Sheri! I thought about doing a tractor for Davyn's birthday, but wimped out because it sounded too hard. I should have called you!

Amy said...

Hey - are you guys going camping this weekend? We're heading up to the rim. If you guys are for the long weekend, I think we should meet up for dinner or something. Email me. amhend@hotmail.com

Michelle Alley said...

Now that is an amazing cake! So great! Happy Birthday!

Cody said...

Now that is the way to let the birthday boy eat his cake. Although I bet it was hard to let him after all the work put into it. Its a cute cake.