So I had to post this for a couple reasons. One- to show what a great guy my husband is. And Two- so years down the road we will always remember this beauty! (since I consider my blog as sort of my journal)
It may look like a lemon...literally.... but it actually runs great! Chris found this beauty a while back on craigslist(or something like that) and thought he would get it and drive it to work. With the gas prices being so outrageous he thought this would be a great way to save money. Well, he was right.. it saves us something like $350 a month in diesel. Sure- it gets like 50 MPG, but you have to NOT care what it looks like. So here is why my husband is so great. He doesn't care. I included a picture of his truck just so you know what he used to drive to work. Of course he still has his truck, but this little baby is his get to work and back car. He's a much better person than me- I won't even ride in it!!!

6 comments:
SAWEET! Does the color take you back to the yellow station wagon from the good 'ol days??? Love you!
Chris, you ROCK, dude!
At $500/month savings, it's totally worth it...I'd drive it too!!
:)
That is SO awesome! The savings and the car!
And Happy Birthday to my extended family. :D
I wish I had taken a picture of Stuart's yellow rabbit truck before we sold it! Isn't it funny what they will do for better gas mileage?!
Come on, Sheri...it just needs a paint job!
Does he want to sell it????
Post a Comment