Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fun in the Snow

So we decided to go play in the snow today.
You would never know she had hurt fingers! It didn't slow her down a bit!
We took along our friends Layne and Jamie with their 6 littles!.......
....Our friends and neighbors- Shawn and Mindy Smith with their 4 littles.....
.....Grandma and Grandpa Kersey....

......And my sister Tracy and our cousins!
So it has been about 24 years since I have been snow sledding. Why so long? Well when I was 12 years old I was snow tubing and ended up with over 100 stitches in my head. I decided to give it try again after all these years. Here is what happened.....

Sisters.... I just wanted a nice picture and she had to put snow on me!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

It was SOOO fun. Loved our good spot. I will send you all I took. It's not much I was too busy chasing kids or holding a sleeping one:)

Tina said...

That's about all snow is good for...to play in. At least you could drive away from it when you were done.

Oh maybe it's good to put on smashed fingers, too. :)
Great pic of Kate in the snow...it looks right out a magazine.

Barbara S said...

Looks like you had a great time, now I wish I had gone. Glad to see all the pictures, I missed out on all the fun. The New Year pictures were great. Love Mom