Arizona State Fair
I don't love the fair, but we go every couple years. We ride a few rides, eat the junk food, and maybe catch a couple shows. Usually we go when the demolition derby is there, but this time we saw the BMX trick riders. They were actually pretty cool. Wyatt LOVED it! (and Chris actually took the kids back a few weeks after this to see the RV demolition derby. I opted out.)
The first thing we did was get on the Skyride. I usually prefer just to let the kids ride, but Chris thought we should ride everything as a family. I soon realized that most everything at the fair is a spinning ride. I was feeling pretty sick.
The kids got autographed pictures of the BMX riders. Seriously... they were fun to watch.
But really, the fair is about the food....which you eat after the rides!

No comments:
Post a Comment